Some questions still remain; they follow here:
Please mail information to me.
- According to my sources Faidherbe and Watteau were still TEE train in
the summer of 1989. When was that status dropped?
- My sources say that before 1967 Edelweiss had numbers 30 and 31 while
Rhein-Main had 31 and 32, but both were running to Amsterdam which would
mean two TEE trains with the number 31 in the Netherlands. It is unlikely
that this is correct. Can somebody inform me on the true state?
- Lufthansa Airport Express
- I have conflicting sources about the period that these trains were
internally running as TEE, also the number change from 61-68 to 1001-1008
gives different dates. Does anybody know the exact changeover?
- Catalan Talgo
- The book I have states that the numbers 5070 and 5073 were used in Spain
from the Summer of 1975, but I have no timetable that supports this (even
not the RENFE timetable of 1978). Howver the Dutch Summer timetable of
1975 gives 5073 (but not 5070). I surmise that those numbers were
used when the trains was put later in Spain because of a time difference
with France, but I have no further support.